The ACLU of Arizona receives hundreds of requests for help each month that we cannot accept.
See our Resources below for organizations that may be able to help you with a complaint.
Click on the resource that may help you.
- Arrested, Incarcerated, Formerly Incarcerated
- Consumer Issues
- Disability Law
- Education, Youth and Students
- Elected Officials – Federal, State, County, City
- Families, Children, Seniors
- Free or Low-Cost Attorneys and Legal Assistance
- Freedom of Religion
- Freedom of Speech and the Press
- Government Agencies and Organizations
- Government and Military Benefits
- Law Enforcement
- LGBTQ, HIV and AIDS
- Public Records
- Reproductive and Women’s Rights, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault