The ACLU of Arizona receives hundreds of requests for help each month that we cannot accept.
See our Resources below for organizations that may be able to help you with a complaint. Please note that any content or links to these resources exist solely for informational purposes. The ACLU of Arizona does not promote or exclusively favor any of the listed resources, but instead mentions them as a neutral, separate third-party.
Click on the resource that may help you.
- Arrested, Incarcerated, Formerly Incarcerated
- Consumer Issues
- Disability Law
- Education, Youth and Students
- Elected Officials – Federal, State, County, City
- Families, Children, Seniors
- Free or Low-Cost Attorneys and Legal Assistance
- Freedom of Religion
- Freedom of Speech and the Press
- Government Agencies and Organizations
- Government and Military Benefits
- Law Enforcement
- LGBTQ, HIV and AIDS
- Public Records
- Reproductive and Women’s Rights, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault