Please use the following contact information for general questions or comments only. Do not use the info email for legal questions or to request legal assistance.
Phone: (602) 650-1854
American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona
P.O. Box 17148
Phoenix, AZ 85011
(602) 650-1376 fax
If you would like a staff member of the ACLU of Arizona to speak at your upcoming event, please complete the Speaker Request Form.
Request Legal Assistance
- The ACLU-AZ is not a general legal service and is unable to answer legal questions, review papers, conduct legal research, provide information about the legal deadlines that might apply to your situation or provide you with other kinds of assistance unless we accept your case.
- Please visit the Request Legal Assistance section of our website for information on the type of legal assistance provided through the ACLU and how to submit a request for help.
- We do not provide presentations or legal advice about immigration law, nor do we provide personal advice or presentations about the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- ALL requests for legal assistance or legal inquiries must be submitted by completing our complaint form.
* The ACLU of Arizona does not have a public office for drop-in visits. The ACLU does not review requests for legal assistance in person or over the telephone.