Apache County Sheriff’s Office
Send a written request for records to:
Apache Junction Sheriff’s Office
P.O. Box 518
St. Johns, AZ 85936
To file a complaint: Call (928) 337-4321 or 1-800-352-1850 and make complaint to dispatch (option ‘1’ in the automated menu).
370 South Washington
St. Johns, AZ 85936
Email: lchavez@apachecounty.net

Cochise County Sheriff’s Office
(520) 432-9505 or (800) 362-0812
Send a written request for records to:
Cochise County Sheriff’s Office
205 North Judd Drive
Mile Post 345, Highway 80
Bisbee, Arizona 85603
To file a complaint: Call 520-432-9505 | Email: Sheriff-Tips@cochise.az.gov

Coconino County Sheriff’s Office
To request records: The Coconino County Sheriff's Office and the Flagstaff Police Department share services for records management.  Requests for copies of reports and records should be made through the Flagstaff Police Department Records Section at (928) 214-2530.  Citizens wishing to obtain a copy of a police report may request in person or by mail. Checks should be made out to Flagstaff Police Department.
To download a request form, go to: http://www.flagstaff.az.gov/index.aspx?NID=541 and mail request to:
Flagstaff Police Department, Records Division
911 E. Sawmill Rd, Flagstaff AZ 86001
To file a complaint: Call (928) 774-4523 or 800-338-7888 and ask to be directed to dispatch.

Gila County Sheriff’s Office
For records requests and complaints: Call 928-425-3231 ext. 1872
1400 E. Ash Street, Globe, AZ 85501

Greenlee County Sheriff’s Office
824 S. Coronado Blvd., P.O. Box 998, Clifton, AZ 85533
Email: stucker@co.greenlee.az.us
For records requests and complaints: Call (928) 865-4149

Graham County Sheriff’s Office
523 10th Avenue, Safford AZ  85546
Ph: (928) 428-3141 | Email: pallred@graham.az.gov
To request records: Visit the office in person or fax a written request to (928) 428-2487.
To file a complaint: Go directly to sheriff’s office and request to speak to a sergeant.

La Paz County Sheriff’s Office
1109 Arizona Avenue, Parker, AZ 85344 | 928-669-6141
To request records: Call 928-667-4310

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office       
100 West Washington, Suite 1900, Phoenix, AZ 85003
(602) 876-1801
To request records: https://www.mcso.org/Documents/RecordsReleaseRequest.pdf
To file a complaint: Call 602-876-1000.  Notify the front desk that you need to make a complaint and inform them of the location that the incident occurred.  The front desk will direct your phone call to the appropriate supervisor.

Mohave County Sheriff’s Office
600 W. Beale Street, Kingman, AZ 86402-1191 | Phone: 928-753-0753  Toll Free: 1-800-522-4312
To request records: Go to http://www.co.mohave.az.us/ContentPage.aspx?id=131&cid=85 and mail to:

Mohave County Sheriff’s Office
P.O. Box 1191
Kingman, AZ 86402
If you have questions or difficulty downloading the form, please direct your inquiries to the Mohave County Manager’s Office.  The phone number is: 928.753.0729
To file a complaint: Call 928-753-0753.  Depending on the complaint, you may be asked to go to the office to fill out a complaint form and speak to a sergeant.

Navajo County Sheriff’s Office
http://www.navajocountyaz.gov/sheriff/ | (928) 524-4450
To request records:Contact Sandra Richards at (928) 524-4775 and mail a written request to:
Navajo County Sheriff’s Office, Attn: Sandra Richards
PO Box 668, Holbrook, AZ 86025
To file a complaint: Contact Chief Deputy Weems at (928) 524-4778 and mail a written complaint to:
Navajo County Sheriff’s Office, Attn: Chief Deputy Weems
PO Box 668, Holbrook, AZ 86025

Pima County Sheriff’s Office
1750 E. Benson Highway, Tucson, AZ 85714-1758
http://pimasheriff.org/ | Ph. (520) 351-4600
Email: ia@pimasheriff.net
Requests for records may be submitted in person or by mail to:
Pima County Sheriff's Department
Attn: Records Maintenance
1650 E. Benson Hwy, Suite C
Tucson, AZ 85714-1758
(520) 351-4650
To file a complaint: Complaints may be filed with the involved employee's supervisor or, if the supervisor is not known, the complaint may be filed with the Internal Affairs Unit. A complaint may be filed in person, by telephone, fax, e-mail, or letter.

Pima County Sheriff's Department
Internal Affairs
1750 E. Benson Highway
Tucson, AZ 85714
Telephone: (520) 351-4750 | Fax: (520) 351-4697
E-Mail: ia@pimasheriff.net
To request records: The public may make a request for records in person, by mail, and in some instances on-line. If you have any questions concerning police reports, the Records Maintenance Unit may be contacted at (520) 351-4650.

Pinal County Sheriff’s Office
971 Jason Lopez Circle, Building C, Florence, AZ 85132 | (520) 866-6800
Online Contact: http://pinalcountyaz.gov/Departments/Sheriff/Pages/EmailSubmission.aspx
To request records: Police Incident Reports are available by reporting in person at any of the following Substations and also at the Florence Administration Office (Records Unit). Hours of operation for both Region Office and Records Unit hours are from Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (except holidays). To expedite your request, please have your incident case number ready when contacting either office.


Arizona City
13970 S Sunland Gin Road
Arizona City, AZ 85123

Casa Grande
820 West Cottonwood Lane
Casa Grande, AZ 85122

Gold Canyon
5750 South Kings Ranch Road
Gold Canyon, AZ 85119

San Manuel
28380 S Veterans Memorial Boulevard
San Manuel, AZ 85631

San Tan
3655 E. Hunt
Hunt Hwy & AZ Farms Rd
San Tan Valley, AZ 85143

San Tan Region Office
85 W Combs Road
San Tan Valley, AZ 85140

A written request is required to be completed. The “Records Request Forms” may be downloaded from Sheriff’s Office website, (http://pinalcountyaz.gov/Departments/Sheriff/Forms/Pages/Home.aspx), but they are also available at each Regional Office.
For more information, please contact either one of the Region Offices or the Records Unit.
To file a complaint: Fill out the form located at: http://www.pcsoweb.com/file-a-complaint-or-commendation. Mail the completed complaint form to:
Pinal County Sheriff’s Office
Attention Internal Affairs Division
P.O. Box 867
Florence, Arizona 85232.
Records Unit
P.O. Box 867
971 Jason Lopez Circle, Bldg #C, Florence, AZ 85132
(520) 866-5142/5123/5146/5141
Victims may email their request to: pcsorecords@pinalcountyaz.gov

Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office
1250 N Hohokam Dr., Nogales, AZ  85621
Phone: (520) 761-7869
To request records: Go in person to the Sheriff’s office that is located at 1250 N. Hohokam Dr. Nogales, AZ 85621 in order to sign a waiver and request the desired records.
To file a complaint: Contact Lt. Raul Rodriguez at (520) 761-7869

Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office
To request records: You may obtain a report that was taken by the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office by doing one of two things. 

  1. Send in a request via U.S. mail. 
  2. Visit one of the following Substation Offices:

Prescott 255 E. Gurley Street, First Floor, Prescott, AZ  86301 | (928) 771-3260

Mayer 13272 Central Avenue, Mayer, Arizona 86333 | (928) 771-3509
Camp Verde 2830 N. Commonwealth Dr., Ste 104, Camp Verde, Arizona 86322 | (928) 567-7710 
Sedona/VOC 6446 Hwy 179, Suite 217, Sedona, AZ 86351 | (928) 639-8171
Williamson Valley 4155 W. Outer Loop Rd., Suite B, Prescott, Arizona 86305 | (928) 639-8171 
Bagdad 100 S, Main Street, Bagdad, Arizona 86321 | (928) 771-3360 or (928) 633-2169
Yarnell Yarnell, Arizona 85362 | (928) 771-3511 or (928) 427-3895 

When requesting a copy of a report, please complete the Request for Report form located at http://www.ycsoaz.gov/requests-for-reports which includes as much information as possible.  In addition, you will need the following:

  1. A report number, or location/date/time of incident.
  2. Name of involved person with either their date of birth or social security number.
  3. Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope for return if requesting via mail.
  4. Reason for request must be stated. 
  5. Government issued identification will be necessary when requesting a report. Please provide in person or a copy if requesting by mail.

To file a complaint: Call (928) 771-3260. Notify the front desk that you need to make a complaint and inform them of the location that the incident occurred.  The front desk will direct your phone call to the appropriate supervisor.

Yuma County Sheriff’s Office
To request records: Fill out form located Report Request Form located at http://www.yumacountysheriff.org/services-reports.html
Completed forms may be dropped off in person or sent by mail or fax to:
Yuma County Sheriff’s Office
141 S. 3rd Avenue
Yuma AZ 85364
Telephone : 928-783-4427  Toll Free 1-800-361-7794  Fax : 928-539-7837
To file a complaint: Fill out form located at http://www.yumacountysheriff.org/help-file_complaint.html