- About Us
- Action Center
- Get Help
- In The Courts
- At The Capitol
- Legal Director - click here for position description
- Major Gifts Officer - click here for position description
- Faith Director for Why Marriage Matters Arizona Campaign - click here for position description
Volunteer and Externship/Internship Opportunities:
- General Volunteer: Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the ACLU of Arizona! We generally do not have regular on-going volunteer opportunities, but when we do need volunteers - in the office for help with specific projects, or tabling at rallies, festivals, and other events across the state - we send out email requests. We do our best to match your interests and expertise with our current needs. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete and return our volunteer application: click here.
- Program Internship: If you are interested in a volunteer program internship for school, please submit a cover letter that illustrates your commitment to civil liberties and civil rights, a current resume, and contact information for three references to email@example.com.
- Legal Externship/Internship: If you are interested in a legal externship/internship, please submit a cover letter that illustrates your commitment to civil liberties and civil rights, a current resume, a writing sample (no more than 10 pages) and contact information for three references to Gloria Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Now accepting applications for Spring/Summer 2015)
- Why Marriage Matters Arizona Internship(s): Why Marriage Matters Arizona (WMMAZ) is a grassroots public education campaign to build support for marriage equality in Arizona. This campaign is about having conversations and sharing stories, showing that same-sex couples and their families should be welcomed and treated fairly in Arizona. This project was founded by Equality Arizona, the ACLU of Arizona, the Human Rights Campaign, and Freedom to Marry. WMMAZ has an immediate opening for several interns. We are looking for energetic and self-motivated people to join our team focused on increasing support of marriage for all loving and committed couples. For a complete description on intern positions open and instructions on how to apply, please click here.